Friday, January 1, 2021

2020 - the year of 'BEYOND', colorful yet sorrowful

A cloudy year - 2020


 Yes, I call 2020 as the year of 'BEYOND'.

Sebuah tahun yang melampaui segala sesuatu yang pernah kita bayangkan.

Tahun dimana kita keep staying at home, working from home, trying to be alive, trying to find a job that took longer, trying to live healthier, trying to push ourselves to be creative in order to cope with the situation that all BEYOND our expectation. No one ever thought that 2020 was going to be like this. 


Tahun 2020 hampir tidak ada pencapaian yang gue capai. Lebih banyak duka ketimbang suka. Satu-satunya pencapaian adalah belajar Jindo drum dance - sebuah terobosan baru dalam hidup gue yang selama ini terlalu kaku untuk menari. Lewat tarian ini gue gak cuma belajar tari tapi juga bermain drum mengikuti tempo yang ada. Though I wasn't really good on it but at least I tried and was working hard on it. 

Tahun 2020, untuk pertama kalinya gue kehilangan anggota keluarga dekat. RIP mom. I hope you are happy now in heaven. Tahun ini juga gue mengambil kembali mengambil keputusan besar untuk memilih happiness over 'money'. It wasn't an easy decision, but I'm glad I did it! I can't imagine myself be there right now with the current situation. I guess I will be crazy. 

Tahun 2020 sebuah tahun yang penuh warna warni kehidupan namun juga penuh dengan tangis. 

No matter how hard 2020 was,  we should be grateful as we are still alive and healthy until today! 

Keep alive! Be one of the survivors! 




No comments:

Post a Comment