Sunday, November 27, 2016

8 Reasons why I definitely want to visit Korea

global wow korea supporters 2016

Curious about the meaning of above pictures?! Check this out! 



8 reasons why I definitely want to visit Korea: 


1. I’m a Koreanholic 
This is the ultimate reason why I want to go to Korea. I love everything about Korea, that’s why I declare my self as a ‘Koreanholic’ . As a Koreanholic, going to Korea is always on my bucket list. I wish I can visit Korea several times a year ^^ I definitely want to visit Korea over and over again…
If there is one thing that I like so much, there will be everything about Korea


2. I’m watching K-drama everyday and I wish to be one of the characters
K-drama is my ultimate mood booster, that’s why I’m watching it everyday. As I watch it daily, I’m always dreaming to be one of the characters. I believe every K-drama lovers share the same dream with me. We always wish to visit the place that featured on the K-drama and hope we will meet someone just like in the drama. That’s why I definitely want to visit Korea in order to fulfill my dream.
global wow korea supporters
Do you know what I was thinking about when I visited this place? I wish I would meet 'Baek Sung Chan - The Producer (K-drama, played by Kim Soo Hyun).


3. I love Korean food and wish to eat it the authentic one
My favorite K-food are bibimbap, tteokpokki, Chuncheon dakgalbi, and jajangmyun. For me, there are only two kind of K-foods, delicious one and super delicious one. It’s quite hard to find some K-foods in my country, that’s why I’d love to visit their original country to find it.
bibimbap korean folk village
Wish to eat this super delicious dolsot bibimbap again - bibimbap is my all time favorite K-food


4. I love K-beauty 
If you open my make up pouch, you definitely will find K-cosmetics in it. I’ve been using K-cosmetics as my skin care and make up since my first visit to Korea in 2011. I tend to stock them all every time I’ve a chance to visit Korea. It’s been a long time since my last visit to Korea, I need to fill up my vanity again…I need to visit Korea again. 
global wow korea supporters
My favorite K-cosmetics: cleansing oil, bb cream, cushion foundation, sunscreen, sleeping pack, lip tint, and mask sheet. 


5. It’s almost the end of the year and I still have many bucket lists to do. 
bucket list

I make a bucket list every year and most of them are related to Korea. It’s going to be December soon and I haven’t fulfilled any of my Korea’s bucket list yet. Please take me to Korea…
Check this link out if you curious about my bucket list (in Indonesian only-don't worry some of the lists are in English): 


6. Everyday is summer here, I need to escape from this heat

I like cold weather but unfortunately, as someone who lives in sub-tropical country, it’s almost  impossible for me to enjoy cold weather. Our country's average temperature are 25-35°C, while the temperature that I like is less than 15°C. I enjoy autumn, winter and spring so much. 
global wow korea supporters
I wish I could be here now - I need to visit this winter wonderland 


7. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas...
White Christmas ~ I wish I can experience it soon

Have you ever heard this traditional Christmas song? It’s exactly what I feel every year. Christmas is identic with snow but I’ve never ever experienced it here. I wish I can celebrate a white Christmas with snow and snowman. I wish to visit Korea this year to celebrate a white Christmas.


8. I’m ready to go to Korea
I have Korean money, T-money card and Korea Travel Guide book, I’m ready to visit Korea. All I need to do just apply a visa and buy a ticket. 
reason why i want to visit korea
I'm ready to visit Korea






This entry was made for Global WOW Korea event. 
Visit this link for the details: 
http://www.wowkoreaevent.com/


Or follow them on their facebook:
www.facebook.com/wowkoreasupporters


Wish me luck ... 화이팅!

No comments:

Post a Comment