Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016, My Self Assessment

Finally, we step on this day. The last day in 2016. I had many wishes in the beginning of this year but unfortunately I could only fulfill some. For me, this year isn’t as great as 2015. Miracles happened in that year! I think I’ve used up all of my luck that year... (hopefully not).
I wish to visit Korea again in 2016 but obviously I couldn’t go ㅠㅠ 
From the 1st row: River Hongbao 2016, After Easter vigil mass selca, character sheet masks & mini USB portable fan from Gangnam Medical Tour Center, IOM Sby's crew, Eliata goes to Bandung 2016, Goa Payoh beach-Bali, Eliata at ICA, after Christmas vigil mass-Redemtor Mundi Catholic Church, Miti goes to SG at Merlion Park. 




Overall, 2015 was a good year because I still managed to do some of the lists on my to-do-list  what I've done in 2016? Check this out! 

1. Overseas family trip – yes, I did it. We went to Singapore to celebrate Chinese New Year’s eve together at River Hongbao 2015. I’ll post about it soon in this blog *promise^^

2. New job – I went back to back office job on July for 5 months. I worked at a NGO as an administrative & finance assistant. It was not easy for me to adapt with this new place because the system was totally different from the profit company. I did it at least until the last day. I’m going to have a short term assignment at their hub office in Sulawesi on Jan 17. Hopefully everything will run well and smooth too like before.. fighting! 

3. At least 1 blog post a month – I did it, yeay! Although in fact I haven’t finished my Japan  2015 trip story until now. 

4. Appointed as Korea.net Honorary Reporter for 2017 – dream comes true  I didn’t even have a courage to submit an application for it last  year because I couldn’t even dare to post a paragraph in English on my SNS at that time. I took an English course since last year and I think I'm brave enough to post a short article in English now. Thank you so much for giving me this great opportunity Korea.net. I promise to write good contents in 2017. 

5. I was lucky enough to win many events this year and got many cute and good prizes. All of them come from Korea for sure ^^. 
From the 1st row - Miss A mini album from Korea Clickers, Yoo Si Jin digital art from JR Pencil, MTIC special gift pack from Visit Medical Korea, The Day -Lee Min Ho's CD from Visit Korea Committee, Nature 24 K-beauty travelling set from KTO Jakarta, Descendants of The Sun OST vol.2 CD from KOCCA, Seoul souvenir from Seoul Metropolitan Government, a package of The Faceshop character sheet masks and mini USB portable fan from Gangnam Medical Tour Centre, and the recent one canvas bag and postcards from Talk Talk Korea - others prize are amazon voucher - I'll post a different blog post to tell you about what the goods that I bought using the amazon voucher. 

6. Trip with friends – we went to Singapore and Bali. I’ve visited some of the hidden beaches in Bali and new places in Singapore. I’ll post about it soon *2nd promise so far ^^.


Trip during 2016: 
Singapore, Jakarta, Bandung, Bali 

See?! Not as great as last year, right?! But I’m still thankful for it. Thanks to God for every single day that full of joy, bless and love that I have gone through this year. Thank you for everything! You are my everything for sure… 

Special thanks to my parents, my friends, Eliata choir for filling my days in 2016 with joy. I’m wishing you all a happy prosperous fun filled joyful and fortunate new year ahead. GBU all. Happy New Year 2017! 
새해복 많이 받으세요! 


My wish for 2017: 
I wish to visit Korea again in 2017 in spring or winter. 
I wish to write many articles for Korea.net. 
I wish to get my dream job. 

I believe I can do it. Fighting! 



My personal award for this year: 

My favorite word: Heol 헐 , oh my god (konglish style ^^).

My favorite dramas / shows: Descendants of the Sun, Jealousy Incarnate, W, 2 days 1 night, Infinite Challenge, The Return of Superman. 

My favorite movie: Fantastic Beasts. 

My favorite songs: You are my everything – Gummy, Dancing King – Exo x Yoo Jae Suk, I don’t love you – Urban Zakapa, Monday to Sunday – J Rabbit,  Cheer up! - Hongcha, Jung Joon Young - Sympathy.

My favorite K-stars: Lee Seo Eun, Lee Seo Jun (I think I like these two consistently ㅎㅎㅎ). 

My favorite foods: bibimbap, sushi, sup merah ^^.

My favorite mobile app: uber, go-jek, althea, viu. 

My favorite K-beauty products: Laneige BB cushion pore control new packaging, Innisfree Pore cleansing foam, Missha Red ginseng sheet mask. 

My favorite books: The Naked Traveler 7 - Trinity, The Little Book of Skin Care - Charlotte Cho of Soko Glam. 




See you all in 2017! 
행복하세요! Always be happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment